Homemade Quest Bars
- 4 Scoops your vanilla protein powder (about 1/3 cup a scoop)
- 1/4 cup nut or seed butter of choice (smooth, not crunchy)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup sweetener (I used stevia, less if you like)
- 2-4 tbsp. water (if you feel you need it)
- 1/4 cup oat flour or fiber powder or even ground flaxseeds (Omit for lower carbs, best with)
—> In a large bowl, combine the protein powder, oat flour (if using), nut butter and sweetener together. If using stevia / splenda, you’ll need more water than if using honey or agave.
—> Scoop out the dough, shape into 5 bars and add to a sheet lined with parchment paper, refrigerate for 30-40 minutes to firm up.
—> ENJOY x
Renniesane / Tumblr
Per bar (varies with protein powder):
- Vanilla Almond Crunch: Use almond butter, a tsp of vanilla and some chopped almonds.
- Cinnamon Roll: add 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon and 1 tsp vanilla
- Chocolate Brownie: add 2 tbsp. cocoa powder and use chocolate protein powder (not necessary)
- Lemon Cream Pie: Use sunflower butter and 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: add 1/4 - 1/3 cup chocolate chip and don’t omit oat flour
- Peanut Butter Supreme: use peanut butter.
- PB & J: Use peanut butter and 3-4 tbsp. mashed or dehydrated strawberries or 2 tbsp. jam.
- Coconut Cashew: Use cashew butter and 2-5 tbsp. coconut shreds
- Chocolate Peanut Butter: Use chocolate protein powder and peanut butter
- Mixed Berry Bliss: use 1 tbsp. of each blue- rasp- black- and strawberries, mashed or dried.
- White Chocolate Raspberry: Use 3-4 tbsp. mashed or dried raspberries or jam, and best with sunflower butter
- Strawberry Cheesecake: 2-4 tbsp. mashed or dried strawberries or jam, 2 tbsp. cream cheese.
- Banana Nut Muffin: Use 1/2 mashed banana and 2-4 tbsp. crushed nuts.